Distribution Associate - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00 - $13.00
Staffmark is hiring a Distribution Associate for a well-known leading manufacturer for garage doors. We are hiring for 1st shift. This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 30 days! If you are looking for a distribution associate career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the distribution associate include:
• Assemble, address, ship product or material
• Pull product orders, verify, and record incoming materials
• Arrange transportation of products
• Assist customers with shipping inquiries
Qualifications for the distribution associate position include:
• Previous experience in shipping or distribution
• Ability to lift 75 lbs
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Team Player attitude is a must!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us at 574-267-5627
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: @WarsawINJOBS
High School Diploma or GED Reliable Transportation Ability to lift up to 75 lbs continuously Ability to stand, bend, and stoop throughout shift Must be team player
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/02/2018