Material Handler - Santa Ana, CA
Branch ID: 5148
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
1st Shift: 5:00AM – 1:30PM Monday through Friday
2nd Shift: 1:30PM - 10:00PM Monday through Friday
- Performs material handling activities: receive, store and process production orders in support of customer requirements and production schedules.
- Identify, label and pull parts for production orders.
- Perform SAP transactions pertaining to material control requirements.
- Performs SAP put-a-ways of inventory from vendors as well as manufacturing assemblies.
- Cycle Count in support of warehouse management guide lines.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to material control problems.
- Effectively run and manage the cable cut equipment.
- Co-ordinate pull systems for production requirements.
- Support training of new employees as required.
- Utilize power lifting equipment as required.
- Must comply with all safety requirements including manufacturing procedures, operating procedures and purchasing and quality procedures.
Good interpersonal, relationship building and inventory resolution skills. Strong accuracy and attention to detail. Good multi-tasking and organizational skills. Good analytical skills including the ability to identify and escalate potential problems. Ability to push, pull, lift, and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Santa Ana, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Santa Ana, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/02/2018