Brazer Operator - East Granby, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $25.00
Brazer Operator - Direct Hire
Amazing Company To Work For!!
1st Shift - 6am to 2:30pm, Monday Thru Friday
$20-$25 Per Hour Depending On Experience
MUST be able to perform all kinds of welding and brazing using gas and electric welding equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents and effectively present information.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts using an assortment of forms and other documentation to ensure that accurate records are maintained and distributed as required.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to solve practical problems.
- Must work with an assortment of equipment for cutting cable, mixing epoxy, crimping and stamping.
- Must be able to produce at least 8 functional cables per day.
Job Responsibilities Will Consist Of:
- Receives instructions, prints, and shop orders for the job.
- Fabricates components by cutting cable, mixing epoxy, crimping and stamping.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded or brazed. Set up and repairs.
- Attach electrical test clips to cable and monitor for effective operation during assembly process.
- Connect the wires in and braze the cold section to the heater cable.
- Mix epoxy and test cold section.
- Attach identification tag and give completed cable to inspection.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration to Sara Stevenson-Cruz, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-903-0856.
Must be able to perform all kinds of welding and brazing using gas and electric welding equipment.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
East Granby, CT
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: East Granby, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/02/2018