Production Assembler - Johnson City, TN
Branch ID: 5055
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.75 - $16.35
Potential to be hired full time in as early as 90 days! PAY INCREASE TO ALMOST $16/HOUR ONCE HIRED FULL TIME!!
Staffmark is seeking qualified and experienced candidates to work for a successful, local manufacturing facility. Candidates must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, work on assembly/production lines, change and maintain machines, handle materials, and complete other various processes.
Ideal candidate will possess characteristics including attention to detail, strong leadership skills, able to think critically, and maintain professionalism.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Work quickly with little to no error/mistakes
- Have the ability to identify problems, address them accordingly and have the ability to work with minimal direction
- Machine operation, set-up machines
- Able to assemble parts, paint, fold boxes, staple, sticker, and other miscellaneous duties
- Prior experience in a warehouse/plant setting
- Available to work to work both 1st and 2nd shift
- Physically able to perform assigned work
- Familiar with machine operation
- Adhere to strict attendance and performance guidelines
- 18 years of age
- HS Diploma or GED
Please call 844.540.1963 once you have completed the application! All interested applicants please apply online at www.staffmark.com
*Call backs regarding this position will come from number listed above*
Prior manufacturing experience desired
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Johnson City, TN
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Johnson City, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/05/2018