Planning and Budgeting Analyst - Lowell, MA
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00
Staffmark is hiring a Planning and Budget Analyst for a publicly traded technology company delivering innovation in media and entertainment.
Your experience in financial analytics will support management decisions critical for future success.
- Develop and present forecast/budgeting, spending and project reporting.
- Manage the forecast including margin analysis
- Design monthly reporting including dashboard design
- Create product line P&L reports with analysis around risk and opportunities
- Support business reviews/presentations
- Work with product managers in determining appropriate pricing and promotions.
- Provide variance and trend analysis
- Perform month end expense close process
- Identify cost savings and incremental revenue opportunities
Bachelor's degree in business or related field, MBA preferred. 4-7 years of experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial modeling. Advanced Excel skills; SAP BPC experience a plus. Experience in pricing, revenue analysis and business intelligence systems. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Planning and Budgeting Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Lowell, MA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/05/2018