Accounts Payable Analyst - Dayton, OH
Branch ID: 508
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $15.00
Staffmark is hiring for an Accounts Payable Analyst in Dayton, OH for a well-known medical company. If you are looking for a new position as an Accounts Payable Analyst, come talk to Staffmark to get more details!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
Interested and want to apply: choose which method is most convenient for you!
- You can email your resume to email@example.com
- You can text 937-235-3800 to schedule a time to meet –when texting please state that it is in regards to the Accounts Payable position.
- You can speak to me directly by calling 937-234-4293
- You can stop by our office located at 8186 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights, OH 45424; Monday through Friday from 9AM to 3PM
- You can also get started by updating or completing an application at www.mystaffmark.com and click “Apply”
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Analyst include:
- Reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Responsible for timely and accurate analyst and processing of PHP financial obligations of assigned vendors; PO and non-PO documents.
- Must be knowledgeable of and perform the necessary steps to obtain the required completion of the Ohio New Hire form and the W-9 form before processing a vendor's document for payment.
- The ability to apply innovative thinking to solve problems and use time effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for daily and monthly review of vendor statements and reports.
- Required to give constructive feedback to the Senior Accounts Payable Analyst in writing and updating the Accounts Payable department's procedures.
- Will interact daily with varied customers for successful and timely completion of all responsibilities.
- Will be responsible for cross-training other staff members, as well as being cross-trained for other positions in the event of unforeseen situations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and advanced interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective communication with a variety of internal and external customers.
- This person must be flexible with work duties to meet demands of a constantly changing environment.
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Analyst position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year prior Accounts Payable experience required
- Basic skills in Excel and other Microsoft Suite Products.
- Must work comfortably and efficiently in a large ERP environment within a centralized Accounts payable department.
- Must have a working knowledge of the debit/credit memo process.
- Must build a strong working relationship with the vendors.
1 year prior Accounts Payable experience required Basic skills in Excel and other Microsoft Suite Products. Must work comfortably and efficiently in a large ERP environment within a centralized Accounts payable department. Must have a working knowledge of the debit/credit memo process. Must build a strong working relationship with the vendors.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Accounts Payable Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Dayton, OH
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/05/2018