Trust Analyst - Birmingham, AL
Branch ID: 2207
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $19.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Trust Analyst for one of Birmingham's largest banking institutions. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new job in the banking & investments industry, we want to talk to you!
Employees will be working in one of their downtown offices and qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of recent trust, banking, reconciliation, or accounting experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company!
This is a full time, long-term temporary position with the opportunity to be hired on as well as competitive pay and benefits.
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 205-682-9495
- Email: Patrick.Rogers@Staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlabama
- Review institutional statements (EBR) and perform research to ensure accurate and complete reporting. Provide by established deadlines.
- Ensure requests are processed timely and accurately. Balance and transmit monies to fund payments and taxes.
- Track various statistical department data and provide SLA and KPI management reporting as assigned.
- Perform pricing review, research and manually updating pricing on a weekly and monthly basis for assets not vendor priced.
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
Minimum of 1 year of recent trust, banking, reconciliation, or accounting experience. Must be at least 18 years old. Stable, verifiable work history. Attention to detail and accuracy. Must have great attendance and be reliable!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Birmingham, AL
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018