Manufacturing Production Associate - Shelbyville, KY
Branch ID: 139
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.25
We are your advocate for your employee needs! We take pride in developing a long-term relationship with associates that work with us.
We value hard-working individuals like you. We can find you a new home! Come work for an agency that values you! Get paid for the valuable work you perform.
Shift: Split shift. Two days on day shift and two days on night shift.
- Assembling, performing quality checks, and packaging products
- Meeting or exceeding all team production goals on a consistent basis
- Loading and unloading items from machines, conveyors and conveyances
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Observing equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notifying operators of any malfunctions
- Wearing all required Personal Protective Equipment
- Performing general clean up and maintenance of your work area
- Follow directions
- Check out our website to APPLY TODAY at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text 502-968-7448
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook @StaffmarkLouisvilleKY
Some experience working in an assembly line environment. Flexibility. Able to pass a drug screen. Light quality-control experience a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Manufacturing Production Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Shelbyville, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018