Processing Associate - Tacoma, WA
Branch ID: 5680
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
We are looking for a Mail Package Processer for our Fife, WA location. In this role, you will be processing and sorting packages and mail, in a fun and fast pace environment.
- Scanning and labeling mail and other packages
- Sorting mail into the appropriate zones for distribution from the warehouse
- Standing throughout the shift in a warehouse work environment
- Inspect work process and we need your work to be error free
- You will be lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Contribute to a safe warehouse work environment
Experience and Qualifications
- Good hand/ eye coordination
- Able to read numbers and codes accurately – 3 digit and 5 digit
- Must be flexible to work shifts agreed to, overtime when needed to complete the job – we work until the job is done.
Benefits for our warehouse employees are: Raffles, Food, Awards, Daily recognition awards, Referral Bonuses, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available
If you are interested and would like to begin the hiring process please:
1) Apply at www.mystaffmark.com - please select Fife, WA as your location
2) Text or email us once complete. Text Line: 253-896-2276 Email: Samantha.Geraets@Staffmark.com
Jobs near me: 3424 Freeman Rd East, Suite 100, Fife, WA 98424
Must be flexible with hours, Able and willing to stand while working Ã¢â¬â up to 8hrs, Good attendance, Able to work till job is finished
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tacoma, WA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018