QA Auditor - Mechanicsburg, PA
Branch ID: 5853
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.50
Staffmark is hiring for a 2nd shift Auditor/QA in the Mechanicsburg, PA area. If you are looking for a new Warehouse position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
We currently have 2nd shift available: 3pm-11:30pm
- Inspect finished products, products being processed, incoming materials, parts, and assemblies; review batch records and test products for conformance to company standards
- Perform random in-process auditing to verify accuracy of product and/or process
- Assist supervisors with follow-up on quality-related problems, department quality improvements, and scheduling; recommend solutions and ensure corrective action is taken on failed lots
- Document audit findings and records in quality database system; run reports for various audiences
- High School diploma
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 717-730-5254
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Warehouse experience H.S. Diploma or GED Detail orientated Math skills
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mechanicsburg, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018