PIT Operator - Louisville, KY
Branch ID: 139
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.50 - $14.50
Staffmark is hiring a PIT Operator in Louisville, KY!
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order picker to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment or materials
- Use an RF gun with a high level of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as required
- Maintain a clean environment at all times
- Work in a warehouse environment (hot and cold) with the ability to lift up to 50lbs and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Perform inbound receiving process
- Competitive pay, with potential incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (401K, medical/dental) available with no wait period
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and apply TODAY at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 502-968-7448 for immediate consideration
- Check us on Facebook @StaffmarkLouisvilleKY
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least one year's prior experience operating equipment; certification not necessary
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
Trained in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks. Ability to lift objects of various sizes and shapes. Able to tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments. Ability to have a flexible schedule.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Louisville, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018