Production Associate - Milford, DE
Branch ID: 5844
Pay Rate/Salary: $9.00 - $9.50
Staffmark is hiring for Production Associates in Milford, De for a company located at 242 S Rehoboth Blvd. If you are looking for a new Production Associate position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 302-422-0606
• Email: Seawatchmilford@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Staffmark(Milford, DE)
Responsibilities of the Production Associate include:
• Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery
• Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
• Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
• Process product while maintaining quality control standards
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications for the Production Associate position include:
• Previous experience in production, manufacturing other related fields
• Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
• Ability to handle physical workload
*No shellfish allergies *Able to stand for long periods of time *Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds *Able to perform repetitive movements *Flexible to work overtime with little to no notice *Committed to maintaining an excellent attendance record *Flexible to work in both hot and cold temperatures *Dedication and assurance of quality *Prior production experience preferred
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Milford, DE
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018