Production Worker - Vista, CA
Branch ID: 3222
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
We are currently looking to hire Production Assemblers in Vista, CA. We are seeking dependable, hard-working, detail-oriented individuals to join our Production team immediately!
If you have previous experience in a manufacturing/production setting and are looking to start work immediately apply @ www.staffmark.com and follow up with a phone call 619/688-9180. We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible. These are NOT temp positions and we are hiring immediately!
All applicants must have availability of 2:30pm to 1:30am due to production and mandatory over time. Over-time is mandatory and paid at 1.5 times the employee's regular hourly rate.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Operates applicable machinery in the various plants to support the assembly floor and the finished product while achieving production goals, quotas and objectives.
- Assists the Operators in conjunction with the goals and objectives as written above.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to appropriate plant personnel including, but not limited to, the Operator II and III positions, direct supervisor, or inspection or quality control personnel.
- Labels finished products to match appropriate paperwork.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations per plant policies and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the use of safety glasses, ear plugs, masks, and associated safety equipment in order to be on the plant floor and operate the machinery, and perform the job duties in a safe and efficient/effective manner.
- Reports unsafe conditions to appropriate supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.*
APPLY TODAY! WORK TOMORROW!
High School Diploma or GED Previous machine operator experienced desired but not mandatory production: 1 year (Preferred) Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred) Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up and operation The ability and motivation to learn The ability to work in a manufacturing and fast paced environment Very energetic and enthusiastic Reliable transportation and dependable Responsible attitude Team player Results driven
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Vista, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018