Business Operations Associate - Austin, TX
Branch ID: 5427
Pay Rate/Salary: $21.00 - $25.00
The Business Operations Associate will be a vital member of the growth and operations team at a large tech company in Northwest Austin. This role is will work closely with different team members to maintain ongoing processes, create new workflows, and execute projects.
This will be a temp to hire position where the employee will be responsible for focusing on specific projects aimed at increasing efficiency for our marketplace. Ideal employee will be adaptable and able to provide guidance on the best approach to new or existing workflow.
• Collaborate with marking, sales, product and client services teams to implement joint action plans
• Design, set up and assist in campaigns and workflow activities
• Maintain and own weekly/monthly metrics reporting for activities
• Monitor activities to optimize performance
• Identify inefficiencies and brainstorm potential solutions
• Assist team in executing ad-hos projects
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficiency in Google Sheets - Manipulate and merge data, create pivot tables, automate processes
• 1 year previous operations experience
• Experience in Google Ads (AdWords) Facebook Ads Manager, Marketo a plus but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Data Driven and detail oriented
• Adaptability with willingness to collaborate openly with team
Interested parties can reply to posting with resume.
- Bachelor's degree preferred - Proficiency in Google Sheets - Manipulate and merge data, create pivot tables, automate processes - 1 year previous operations experience - Experience in Google Ads (AdWords) Facebook Ads Manager, Marketo a plus but not required - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Ability to work independently and under pressure - Data Driven and detail oriented - Adaptability with willingness to collaborate openly with team
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Business Operations Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Austin, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018