Warehouse Dock Checker - Fremont, CA
Branch ID: 2200
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $17.00
Staffmark is hiring Warehouse Dock Checkers in San Jose, CA for a well-known furniture company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 60 days! If you are looking for a great career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
The duties of the Dock Checker include:
- Ensure outbound picked furniture matches invoice before loading into contractor's vehicle for delivery
- Ensures that outbound furniture does not have any damages or flaws
- Efficiently prepares customers' orders
- Monitors and ensures that outbound furniture is properly assemble
- Conducts operations in compliance with OSHA standards
- Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Ensures that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled
- Inspects and performs minor maintenance on the equipment
- Maintains a clean free from debris warehouse floor
- Meet company standards for productivity
Schedule available: 2pm - 10:30pm
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Email us at Santaclara@staffmark.com
• Call or text us at 408-496-5450
Ability to walk, stoop, kneel and bend. Skill using hands and following directions (verbal, written and drawings).
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Warehouse Dock Checker
City, State or Zip Code: Fremont, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018