Warehouse Lead - San Leandro, CA
Branch ID: 5506
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
Staffmark has partnered with a National Mail Company in San Leandro Ca! We have an open position for a Warehouse Lead-trainer that can work full-time Mon-Sat must be flexible with OT and schedule. Hourly pay is 13.00 – 15.00 hr DOE
- Directs and controls the flow of work in the warehouse as directed by the department supervisor.
- Upholds operational procedures with employees.
- Identifies potential training needs and develops applicable training material.
- Is instrumental in successful onboarding of new team members by training to best practices.
- Frequency monitors employee success and provides additional guidance where needed.
- Trains team members in group and individual basis on safety protocols, job expectations..
- Provides effective coaching and mentoring while acting as a liaison between the Supervisor and the associate
- Analyzes instructional situations and develops an effective course of action to achieve maximum learning by the associates(s)
- May assist with identifying and creating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com I will then schedule you in for a phone interview and then a personal interview at the work location.
Any questions please call or text Lucero 951/749-3869
Must be proficient in the English language and communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral form. Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Leandro, CA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Leandro, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 11/07/2018