Machine Operator - East Granby, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
1st Shift - 6am to 2:30pm with possible overtime.
$13.00 per hour
Responsibilities With Consist Of:
- Maintain scheduled rate of production at work center.
- Maintain accurate production and quality records.
- Visually monitor braided cable for quality.
- Report non-conforming product to management representative.
- Report any major equipment failure to management representative.
- Maintain braiding work center in a neat and orderly fashion.
Previous cable and wire experience is a HUGE PLUS!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Previous manufacturing experience - Machine Operating experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
East Granby, CT
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: East Granby, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/07/2018