Service Desk Analyst - Irvine, CA
Branch ID: 3229
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $19.00
This is a temp to hire contract assignment where individuals will be Staffmark employees working onsite at Taco Bell for a term of up to one year.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. The brand encourages its fans to "Live Mas" and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat ® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell ® Foundation, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company™s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Who is Staffmark?
At Staffmark, we want to help you find the best job for you. As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your experience and skill set.
Did you know that working as a temporary employee is one of the best ways to find a job? You have the opportunity to showcase your skills and talent, while learning first-hand about the company. And often, temporary assignments can lead to full-time jobs.
About the Job:
Do you love helping people? Are you a great troubleshooter? Staffmark is looking for Service Desk Analysts to work onsite at the Taco Bell corporate headquarters in the Restaurant Support Center Service Desk. This is a temp to hire contract assignment where individuals will be Staffmark employees onsite at Taco Bell for a term of up to one year.
Analysts are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to POS systems, hardware, software and network issues; logging incident details; and gathering applicable information for escalations.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Provide first line analysis and resolution of escalated problems - To include using basic system operating commands to resolve software application problems as well as hardware problems
- Troubleshoot first level calls as volume dictates.
- All troubleshooting is completed remote; 90% via phone, 10% via email and chat support.
- Defuse confrontational calls
- Perform remote dial-in connection to resolve issues
- Monitor the problem queue and help resolve outstanding issues (conducting outbound calling as appropriate)
- Manage and prioritize work activities with minimal supervision to meet continuous deadlines which directly impact field operations
- Follow up with vendor to assist with dispatching hardware/broadband issues and confirm break fix completion
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Install computer peripherals for users
Schedule: Currently seeking candidates that are available to work overnight shifts and train during the day for one week.
Is This You?
- Help Desk/Technical Support experience (0-3 years)
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with the ability to multitask
- Possess a strong technical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot along with the end user by simplifying technical language
- Continued education in IT or related certifications preferred
- Option to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans
- Temporary Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Sick Leave
- On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- On-site dining center & lounge (yes, there is a Taco Bell Restaurant inside the building)
- Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
- Bagel & Donut Fridays
- Game room w/ Sports Memorabilia
- On-site dry cleaning and laundry services
- On-site car wash
- On-site salon services, including: massages, hair, nails, chiropractic and waxing treatments
- Discounts for life's adventures (ex: theme parks, Verizon, Payless ShoeSource, etc.)
Comfortable in a Customer Service Setting; 90% phones. Bachelor's Degree or in the process of achievement. Love for technology and enjoy a team environment.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Service Desk Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Irvine, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/08/2018