Warehouse Associate - Chesapeake, VA
Branch ID: 2225
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Staffmark is hiring Warehouse Associates in Chesapeake, Virginia for a well-known logistics company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a warehouse career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- On-site support from your Staffmark to help you be successful!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include:
- Locating, retrieving, and placing product into their corresponding bins using headset/voice technology.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Stacking and organizing incoming orders
Peak Season starts soon! Check us out and share with your family and friends!
- Strong attention to detail - Knowledge of general math principles - Excellent verbal communication skills - Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly in a fast-paced environment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Chesapeake, VA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/08/2018