Port Container Driver Class A - Torrance, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $22.00
Port Container Driver Class A
If you have a TWIC card, your CDLA and are a professional, and safe driver, give us a call and learn more about our professional driving jobs today!
Staffmark Drivers is partnered with one of the largest local port drayage ocean freight fleets in the nation, and we have 20 immediate openings for Class A Port / Harbor drivers to pull containers out of the Ports of Long Beach / Los Angeles yards. Staffmark Drivers has been specializing in finding people jobs for more than 40 years, come join our elite team!
- Work for Dedicated top notch drayage fleet company
- No force dispatch, stress free environment
- Operate a Class A tractor-containers combination – 20' to 53'
- Pull containers out of Long Beach/ Los Angeles ports
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on both tractor / container & chassis
- Thoroughly complete and turn in all required paperwork daily
- Safely transport general products to and from customer locations locally
- Comply with company policies and all federal, state and local DOT regulations
- Training program for drivers with no port experience, driver must have a minimum of 1 year with Class A license, and valid TWIC card
- Competitive pay at $22.00 per hour + paid OT.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k
- Local work/Home daily
- Swing Shift work available
- 7/24 hour dispatch service
- Steady yearly work
Join now and be a part of a well-respected Staffing team who cares about their truck drivers!
Please Contact our Transportation Driver Recruiter Raul Today! Call or Text 562-464-0742 and send your resume to email@example.com
Requirements Must be at least 23 years of age or older Must have at least 1 year or more of experience within the last 3 years with Class A license (CDL) Must have a current TWIC card Must have current Medical Certificate No more than 3 moving violations and/or preventable accidents combined in the last 3 years. Minimum 6 months of harbor experience within the past 3 years No DUIs /DWIs in the past 5 years Must be able to provide current DMV Printout H-6 (10 year), issued within the past 30 days.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Port Container Driver Class A
City, State or Zip Code: Torrance, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 11/08/2018