Maintenance Technician - Poway, CA
Branch ID: 3222
Pay Rate/Salary: $25.00 - $30.00
We are looking for reliable Maintenance Technicians in Poway, CA for one of our large cardboard manufacturing companies.
Will train on 1st shift for 4-6 weeks and then move to 2nd or 3rd shift. Must be flexible to work either shift.
Pay: DOE (range $25.00-$30.00)
- Implements firm guidelines for all technical aspects of the department
- Works with management to establish achievable goals
- Starts up and shuts down equipment in line with company safety guidelines for equipment under power per Cal–OSHA requirements.
- Reviews current processes and recommends improvements and methods for improvement of process quality, increased efficiencies and reduction of waste.
- Assists and supports operators in meeting departmental and company goals.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment and records all pertinent data in machine logs.
- Locates and diagnoses failures, replaces defective components and insures efficient operation of all equipment.
- Recommends, orders and maintains proper spare part inventory levels.
- Installs equipment as necessary.
- Calibrates testing instruments and installed or repaired equipment per manufacturer's specifications.
- Assists in the training of all operators on proper equipment operations.
Please submit your resume to Diane.Rivera@staffmark.com
Follow up with a call 619/688-9180.
Electrical (24V - 480V, AC, single power, DC voltage, control systems, motor controls) Ability to make decisions and solve complex problems on a wide variety of equipment Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with others Must be able to diagnose and rectify mechanical issues.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Poway, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/08/2018