Travel Registered Nurse - Summerville, SC
Branch ID: 5016
Columbia Healthcare (sister company to Staffmark) is currently seeking Registered Nurses to provide nursing care for patients. RN must follow established standards and practices in accordance with the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act.
1. Perform patient assessments and review patient-specific data and communicate assessments appropriately.
2. Plans and prioritizes care based on the assessment.
3. Demonstrates clinical competencies in specific area of practice as described in departmental performance standards.
4. Assess patient/family learning needs
5. Identifies and responds appropriately to ethical issues in patient care
6. Effectively communicate with physicians and coordinates multidisciplinary activities to plan, deliver and evaluate patient care.
7. Provides nursing care in a non-judgmental manner that respects patient
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Apply today - visit us at www.staffmark.com
- Call or Text us 833.660.9877
- Email your resume to CECBR5016@staffmark.com
RN - General Medicine - Travel. Must have step-down experience. Must be willing to travel to other facilities within our organization if needed. PM Shift. Graduate of an accredited school or college of nursing. BSN - Highly desired. Current SC RN License. American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Card
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Travel Registered Nurse
City, State or Zip Code: Summerville, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/08/2018