Machine Operator - Washington Court House, OH
Branch ID: 519
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Machine Operator at an established printing facility in Washington Court House, Ohio! If you are looking for a new Machine Operator position, Staffmark wants to talk to you! Grab Weekly Pay and night shifts hours-perfect for the night owl!
Pay starts at $12.00 an hour with a pay increase upon hire.
Third Shift: Midnight until 8am
Long term opportunity
Must be willing to work in a non-climate controlled production environment and be comfortable striving to meet production goals.
- Manually lifting up to 30 pounds
- Processing printed items on a machine
- Keeping work area clean
- Machine Operation
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Flexibility to work in other departments
- Excellent Attendance
- Machine Operator experience
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 937.383.0111 or Text 937.655.7622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook @CentralOhioJobs
Machine Operation experience. Manual Dexterity. Printing experience a plus. Mechanical Aptitude.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Washington Court House, OH
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Washington Court House, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/09/2018