Warehouse Associate - York, PA
Branch ID: 2511
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.25 - $17.25
Are you looking for a new Warehouse Associate position in the West Manchester, York Pa area starting from $14.25 and up to $17.25 based on shift times? Staffmark is hiring Warehouse Associates for one of our premier clients with your choice of shifts and the opportunity to get hired by our client after 90 days. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a place to call home.
Our client is an international company with more than 300,000 team members around the world, their benefits are some of the best in retail, with competitive pay many other great perks. Great opportunity to growth and excellent work environment. Think you have what it takes to become a Warehouse Operations team member? Having a flexible schedule and being detail-oriented are an awesome start.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us 717-699-4991
- Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend and do lifting.
- Committed to maintaining an excellent attendance record
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Maintain work areas to ensure they are kept clean and free of debris.
- Pick items by each or case to be packed and sent to shipping department
- Batch picking for multiple boxes and orders will occur together
- Cross train in the shipping department for additional coverage
- Attention to detail is a must!
~Comfortable standing for 8 hours ~Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc. ~Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun or wearable wrist)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: York, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/09/2018