Order Filler - Joliet, IL
Branch ID: 5446
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $23.00
Staffmark is hiring an Order Filler! In this role, you will fill orders by pulling merchandise using the system designated RF Scanner verifying the item and quantity required, and placing on pallet and hand wrapping.
- Freight handling – Picking orders
- Maintains clean work environment to ensure a safe workplace.
- Finds and uses the right resources to solve problems as needed.
- Reads information, often small print.
- Enter and locate information into computer systems or communication devices.
- Grasp, turn and manipulate objects of varying sizes, weights, which requires fine motor skills and hand eye coordination.
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment up to 50 pounds above shoulder level without assistance.
- Stand and walk for extended time periods.
- Reaches overhead and below the knee, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Visually inspect equipment, merchandise and find locations as needed.
Well lit, climate controlled warehouse environment. Typically dry conditions but weather could affect interior conditions, especially around entrances, exits and loading dock doors.
Schedule: Weekend Day shift A : Saturday – Wednesday 5:30am – 2:00pm
*Must complete online application first.* Ask for Kelli at 331-300-1317*
6 months warehouse experience. Able to lift 50 lbs. Great Attendance. Able to work overtime. Equipment experience required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Joliet, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 11/12/2018