Machinist Fabricator - Riverside, CA
Branch ID: 5125
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $22.00
Staffmark is hiring a Machinist Fabricator for an awesome Aerospace company in Riverside, CA.
1. Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
2. Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
3. Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
4. Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
5. Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
6. Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
7. Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
8. Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining problems.
9. Comply with company policies, practices, and procedures.
10. Participate in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
11. Ability to prioritize tasks and work on highest priority tasks first.
12. Work effectively and communicate clearly with other employees.
13. Handle changing deadlines and priorities.
14. Review work for accuracy, completeness, and proper authority.
15. Cut raw stock to blueprint requirements
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192
Sets up and operates conventional lathe, mill and x-, y-axis to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Riverside, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/13/2018