Forklift Operator - Waller, TX
Branch ID: 5520
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $14.25
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must be able to operate (sit-down, stand-up, reach truck or tuggers)
- Must be able to maneuver fork Trucks with weights from 40 pounds to 8,000 pounds or greater.
- Must have basic Math Skills
- Order selection with use of lifts.
- Load and unload inbound and outbound trailers with use of lifts.
- Product put-away with use of lifts.
- Product staging with use of lifts.
- Inventory management; perform cycle count functions and participate in physical inventories as requested.
MUST have experience in either stand-up, sit-down or reach truck in the last 6 months. Must have at least 1 year of experience in the last 3 years. Must have experience moving delicate products. No Certification required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Waller, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/14/2018