Office Coordinator - Lake Forest, CA
Branch ID: 5148
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $16.00
- Office Coordinator will assist callers, screen calls, handle solicitor calls and direct them to appropriate contact.
- Manually turn off phone auto-system at 7:00 AM, forward voicemails to appropriate person.
- Maintain phone system database.
- Work with phone team when special phone coverage schedule is required.
- Post expected guest name and company on “Welcome Board”, direct visitors to sign guest book, greet and host guest.
- Retain outgoing mail and notify Operations Manager or President when incoming mail has arrived.
- Maintain appearance of lobby, conference room and showroom.
- Maintain appointment calendar for showroom and conference room.
- Work with Operations Manager to maintain equipment and emergency services.
- Supervise and manager mobile accounts, service and equipment.
- Maintain all accessible Google calendars; birthdays, special shifts, appointments, trade shows, outside sales team appointments, events, departments, training, phone coverage, trailer and warehouse visits.
- Email birthday e-card to coworkers and seminar guest.
- Report inventory (copy paper, beverages, coffee supplies and catering supplies) shortages to appropriate managers.
- Supervise lobby and show rooms air & heat control panel, lights and blind. Water indoor plants.
- Work with sales reps to coordinate travel arrangements for seminar groups.
- Maintain master sales rep contact database, spread sheets and notify personnel.
- Assist sales reps with any special request.
Must have 2-5 years of office admin related work.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Lake Forest, CA
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lake Forest, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/14/2018