Warehouse Associate - Portland, OR
Branch ID: 5119
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Staffmark is hiring a Warehouse Associate / Packaging Specialist in Portland, Oregon for a well-known company. Come talk to us to get more details! If you are looking for a Packaging Specialist career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Responsible to pack and box auto parts according to company requirements.
- Arrange appropiate transportation of products.
- Retrieve and moving materials to prepare for shipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs or more.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced enviroment warehouse.
- Maintain a clean production area in the warehouse.
This is a long term position.
Schedule: M-F 7:30AM-4PM
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us at 503-205-9970.
Able to work standing for 8 hrs. Able to follow instructions. Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Portland, OR
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/15/2018