Quality Tech - Plymouth, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $19.00
Staffmark is hiring for Experienced Quality Tech in Plymouth, IN for a premiere client. We have third shift available! If you have quality experience in a manufacturing environment looking for a new job, Staffmark wants to talk to YOU!
Responsibilities of the Quality Tech include:
• Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
• Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
• Identify and troubleshoot product problems and defects
• Participate in routine visual inspections
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Qualifications for the Quality Tech position include:
• Previous work experience in quality control
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
So why pick Staffmark ? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 574.269.5627
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: @WarsawINJobs
High School Diploma or GED Reliable Transportation Must have quality experience Ability to do basic math Self starter Ability to work overtime or flexible shifts as needed Basic computer skills, Excel, Word, Outlook
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Plymouth, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/16/2018