Aerospace Mfg Engineer - Winsted, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00
The Manufacturing Engineer will design, manage and monitor aerospace part machining and manufacturing processes. The manufacturing process will be designed utilizing customer prints, models and quality requirements. In this role, you will also lead data driven continuous improvement projects incorporating shop floor collaboration, advanced technologies and best practices.
- Experience with processing aerospace parts, preferably blades and vanes
- Basic Software knowledge: Microsoft Office, Vericut, or NX
- Project and time management
- Knowledge of PWA specs, prints, and requirements
- Teamwork oriented
- Basic understanding of multi axis milling processes
- Experience with statistical process control and data analysis
- Ability to determine Root Cause and Corrective Actions
- Use of ERP system (BAAN a plus)
- Create run charts to track machine trends
- Lean Manufacturing
- ESA Frozen Process
- Six Sigma Training
- Basic understanding of Machining Process
- Creating Routers
- Writing Inspection Method Sheets
- CMM experience “Program/run parts'
Aerospace manufacturing experience; 4 year degree or related hands-on experience; Lean Manufacturing; knowledge of PWA specs, prints & requirements is a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Aerospace Mfg Engineer
City, State or Zip Code: Winsted, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/19/2018