Accountant - Chino, CA
Branch ID: 5125
Pay Rate/Salary: $25.00 - $30.00
Staffmark is hiring a temporary General Accountant! This position will last until the end of the year.
Assist Accounting Department as directed by the Controller with General, Cost, and Operational accounting functions for the purpose of providing detailed analysis and review of financial reporting. Adhere to company month-end closing schedule and special projects. Assist with the review and reconciliation of trial balance and all general ledger accounts.
- Complete Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Maintain Daily Cash Report
- Complete Monthly Borrowing Base Report
- Process all Wire and ACH payments
- Verify and approve positive pay issues
- Manage Labor and Revolver loans
- Monitor all TST and subsidiary bank accounts
- Process daily deposits
- Book monthly depreciation expense
- Maintain CIP accounts
- Record all fixed asset transactions in BNA
- Reconcile BNA and AX GL balances
- Prepare and enter monthly Journal Entries
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts in AX
- Reconcile divisional manufacturing costs
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Review AP vouchers
- Prepare and file multi state sales tax returns
- Prepare 1099s
- Process TST Nikkei and INMO billing
- Provide costs reports for Management Review
- Complete vendor credit applications
- Prepare schedules for year-end audit
- Train/Support and back-up to A/P, A/R and Payroll.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller.
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance and/or business administration. Minimum five years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment with progressively more responsibilities.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Chino, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/19/2018