Executive Assistant - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Staffmark is hiring an Executive Assistant to a successful Partner for a Private Equity firm! $90-110K plus 100% paid benefits and bonus.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support a Partner of the executive team. Looking for a true right arm and someone that is proactive with all his needs! You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, interacting with investors, planning Events for the Company, organizing travel and accommodation, and other organizational tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Direct support to Partner for a growing Private Equity; able to be a true right arm and anticipating his needs.
- Coordinate Heavy Travel Arrangements (both Domestic and International), Ever changing Calendar, Expense reports and ad hoc projects.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
Proven experience as an Executive Assistant- At least 5-10 Years experience as an Exec. Asst Prefers financial firm-Private Equity, Hedge fund etc. College Grad is a must Experience supporting C-Level Executive or related experience Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced ever changing environment and be proactive
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/20/2018