Quality Manager - Rock Hill, SC
Branch ID: 2192
Excellent opportunity with growing company for an experienced Quality Manager. The Quality Manager will understand the customer's needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes. Below are a few of the job duties:
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, supplier quality systems.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, specifications and review of internal processes that affect the quality of the organization's products.
- Ensure all quality related product development procedures are in adherence to the quality standards and requirements
- Formulate and maintain quality objectives complementary to company policies and goals.
- Apply statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Prepare staffing plans to insure proper skill sets. .
- Apply 6 sigma and Kaizen process methodologies.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, and technicians and provide guidance and feedback
- Ensure that the organization's Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
The Quality Manager should have the following: Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in an Engineering field or equivalent; and five to ten years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Six Sigma and Kaizen required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Rock Hill, SC
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Rock Hill, SC
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/20/2018