Warehouse Worker - Carrollton, TX
Branch ID: 5595
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $10.00
Come help us create a WOW EXPERIENCE! Join our busy mail sorting warehouse operation and you will be helping us create memories this holiday season, as you process mail and packages to customers everywhere. You will be part of our great team where where you will get to work for one of most valued client partners. At Staffmark we offer:
- Competitive pay, with fun employee appreciation events and recognition
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
Our work environment is team oriented and great training is provided. Job duties include the following:
- Scanning and labeling mail and other packages
- Sorting mail into the appropriate zones for distribution from the warehouse
- Performing data entry functions while standing throughout the shift in a warehouse work environment
- Inspect work process and work to be error free
- Perform lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- To get started on your way to a great new job with Staffmark, APPLY TODAY at www.mystaffmark.com
- Email: If you have questions or need help, you can email us at email@example.com
- Text or Call Us: 682-206-9324
If you have worked in a warehouse, your experience will be helpful to our operation. If you haven't worked in a warehouse before, we will train you! Most of all, we are looking for someone who is team oriented. We make great things happen every day. To achieve greatness, we need someone who has attention to detail and focused on meeting production results. A commitment to having good attendance is important to our success. Mail volume can be unpredictable, and we have to get it out on time. You will need to be flexible to work evening shift hours and able to work unplanned overtime if needed to meet production demands.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Carrollton, TX
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/20/2018