Forklift Operator - Plainfield, IN
Branch ID: 547
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.50 - $13.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Forklift Driver in Plainfield, IN for a company located off of Perry Rd and Stafford. If you are looking for a Forklift Driver position. Staffmark wants to talk to you today! Client is willing to train the right person. Call us today, we want you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark Team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and Apply Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us at 1.844.255.9356
- Email: CECBR0547@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldEmploymentConnection
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
Responsibilities for the Forklift Driver position includes:
- Experience Operating a Stand up Reach or Cherry Picker for storage or Removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, Unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Many shifts to choose from: 6a.m. – 4p.m.; 7a.m. – 4p.m.; 10:30a.m.- 7p.m.; 3:30p.m.- 12a.m.
Pay Rate: $12.50 - $13 per hour
Qualifications for the Forklift Driver position includes:
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Ability to operate RF Scanner system; previous experience preferred
- Flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions
- At least 1 year of previous Forklift experience, will train the right candidate
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy in your work
- Ability to stand for long periods 8+ hours
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 80 pounds
Perks of the job:
- Steady working hours
- May Qualify for $300 Sign on Bonus (rules and regulations may apply)
Don't forget to ask about our $100 referral Bonus!
Must be able to drive a forklift and use WMS system. RF experience preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Plainfield, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/21/2018