Production Worker - Indianapolis, IN
Branch ID: 547
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
Staffmark has an immediate opening as a Production Worker on the Westside of Indianapolis, IN. Are you looking for a job? If the answer is yes! Well then Staffmark is looking for you too. Are you the friend who is easy going? Do you enjoy a fast pace life? Are you a quick learner? Do you like to learn as much as possible?
What you should know about being a Production Worker:
Receives and unloads cartons and/or pallets from inbound trailers; unloads cartons from an electrically operated conveyor and stacking cartons into an outbound trailer. Moves pallets through the warehouse and removes pallets of merchandise in storage locations. Checking and maintaining carton count accuracy within the warehouse; order processing; additional duties as assigned.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark Team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
1st and 3rd Shifts available:
- 1st shift ~ 6a.m. – 4p.m. Monday - Saturday
- 3rd shift ~ 12a.m. - 8a.m. Saturday - Thursday
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and Apply Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us at 1.844.255.9356
- Email: CECBR0547@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldEmploymentConnection
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
Requirements for being a Production Worker:
- Sorting/Zoning items according to department/description of merchandise
- Able to stand on feet for entire shift
- Efficiently and safely handles all cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise to the store network
- Efficiently and safely handle all facility merchandise to achieve high productivity with a fast turnaround time for customer
- Scanning merchandise accurately and efficiently with high productivity rate and low error rate.
Don't forget to ask us how you qualify for $100 referral bonus!
Able to stand on feet for entire shift. Efficiently and safely handles all cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise to the store network.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Indianapolis, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/21/2018