Yard Hostler - Long Beach, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Pay Rate/Salary: $19.00 - $20.50
Come join our team!
At Staffmark Drivers, we are your job search partner, we hone in on your skills and find the jobs you want, with the flexibility you need.
We have successfully been placing professional commercial drivers for over 40 years.
CALL TODAY OR SEND YOUR RESUME!
- Yard Hostlers will be moving up to 50+ moves per shift must be able to work in fast paced environment in a safe matter using a Yard Goat.
- Responsible to drive and maneuver yard goat & trailers from yard to dock switching out empty trailers with full trailers.
- Will be taking direction from dispatch, warehouse managers on a consistent basis through radio and on board computer system.
- Perform a yard check on a daily basis, confirm any full and empty trailers within the yard, report it back to dispatch
- Must be safety minded, perform pre and post trips daily, chock rear wheels and be aware of safety hazards at all times.
Schedule & Class A and Class C Pay Scale:
Class C Yard Hostler $19-$19.50 Per Hour
Class A Yard Hostler $20-$20.50 Per Hour
All Shifts Available
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k)
- Local work with OT pay
- Paid Weekly
- Tenure Bonus Program
- Driver Referral Bonus Program
Call or Text Staffmark Drivers Today!
Driver Recruiter: Raul Ortega 562-464-0742
or send your resume to: email@example.com
Driver Qualifications: Minimum of 23+ years of age or older Valid CDL Class A or Class C License 1 year or more yard hostling experience required within the past 3 years No DUIÃ¢â¬â¢s/DWIÃ¢â¬â¢s or Reckless Driving in the past 5 years No more than any combination of 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past three years Current H-6 (10 year) DMV Printout, issued within the past 30 days
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Long Beach, CA
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Long Beach, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 11/21/2018