Repair Technician Level 1 - Groveport, OH
Branch ID: 566
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Role Description: To troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment, peripherals, and electronic boards at the component level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Technician is responsible for the testing, troubleshooting and repair of electronic equipment
· Will be responsible for replacing their own parts unless the soldering needed is more in depth than the technician's experience.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station and ensuring test beds are kept in working order and properly stored when not in use.
· Will be held accountable for following work instructions, abide by ESD standards and conform to all safety rules/regulations.
· Technician will be responsible for meeting/exceeding production run rates while delivering a high level of quality each day.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Education and Experience:
· Hands on experience repairing electronics in a production environment.
· Technical degree in a related field of study.
· High School diploma or GED.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
text us 614.491.3595 #REPAIR
Check us out on Facebook @CentralOhioJobs
First Shift - Able to work 8 hour shifts Mon-Fri (40hrs) and be flexible if OT is needed. - Experience in the repair of PCs, Laptops, Servers, Printers and other electromechanical equipment. - Able to understand and utilize diagnostic software and testing equipment to efficiently diagnose and troubleshoot defective electronics. - Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and via electronic messaging with Management and co-workers.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Repair Technician Level 1
City, State or Zip Code: Groveport, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/21/2018