Manufacturing Supervisor - West Chester, OH
Branch ID: 592
Pay Rate/Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00
Manufacturing Supervisor with aerospace industry experience position available!
The Manufacturing Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising a department of precision machinists.
Essential duties included
- Schedule departmental work and expedite top priority jobs.
- Manage team direct labor utilization and production efficiencies in a 2 shift operation.
- Improve new processes, routings, and re-work.
- Track and document all scrap and re-work.
- Develop and implement corrective actions for systemic safety, quality or production issues.
- Inventory management, including ordering departmental tooling, supplies and getting equipment repaired.
- Supervise departmental employees, including performance management, recruitment, employee counseling, schedule employees, mentor employees. Be an active participant in all management meetings, process improvements, safety, and company initiatives.
- Manage Shop Preventative Maintenance Program and 5S Activities.
Associate's degree or equivalent knowledge to obtain expertise in departmental machinery. 5-10 years of experience running CNC machine tools. 3-5+ years of experience managing other personnel in a machining environment. Aerospace industry experience required. Experience working under AS 9100, ISO 9000, ISO 13485 or IATF 16949 Quality Management System is required. Background in LEAN Manufacturing and Visual Factory preferred. Background in Problem Solving preferred - 5 Why's, 8 D, etc. Team player with good business acumen a must.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
West Chester, OH
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: West Chester, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/26/2018