Traffic Coordinator - Coppell, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $16.50
The Traffic Coordinator will manage all freight forwarding and trucking activities, communicating in Spanish and English via phone and email. This position is responsible for coordinating daily transportation services for domestics and Spanish international shipments. The team member will operate in a rapidly expanding, high energy and fast pace environment.
Supports Shipping Manager in managing activities with air, trucking companies, ground operations, and warehouse operations.
Communicates in Spanish and English fluently via email and phone.
Schedules and monitors transportation-related activities, including pickups and customer pickups.
Works with various internal and external parties while managing international export schedules
Ensures correct, on time, undamaged and low-cost shipping requirements are met for outbound shipments
Manages international air and LTL movements
Reports any discrepancies and delays while working with various freight forwarders and logistics vendors to ensure on-time arrival
Keeping record of shipments in conjunction with reviewing AWB's for discrepancies
Develop and maintain reliable carriers for timely performance
Maintains knowledge of freight forwarding, domestics and international shipping regulations
Suggest and implement corrective actions accordingly, as issues arise
Prepare accurate shipping reports for upper management daily
Identifies opportunities to enhance Freight Forwarding practices and implements consistent processes across the organization
Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by the Shipping Manager
So why pick Staffmark? We offer
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us (833) 818-0910
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkIrvingTX/
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English - Proficient in software skills, including Word and Excel. - Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes. - Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities. - Detail oriented attention to accuracy in this role is vital. - Must have a very strong sense of responsibility for completing tasks and achieving goals. - Ability to apply knowledge of quality; resolve practical operational problems and deal with a variety of situations in a high pressure environment. - Ability to self-motivate, work as a team player, and work in a fast paced environment. - Continuous improvement. - Experience Requirements - Generally requires a minimum of one year or more in logistics industry - Understanding of business processes and operational workflows - Understanding of logistics related terminology - Must be bilingual Spanish and English (written and verbal)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Coppell, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/26/2018