Quality Assurance Inspector - East Saint Louis, IL
Branch ID: 5721
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $15.00
- Gathers samples of production work.
- Performs quality control testing and sees that Quality Control objectives are met. Works with departmental managers to maximize product reliability, line production and to minimize costs.
- Executes company quality control policies and procedures.
- Performs chemical neutralization process.
- Audits line components to ensure proper usage.
- Understands plant labeling requirements and sees that all chemicals are properly labeled and managed.
- Recommends measures to improve quality assurance and safety programs. May perform fire inspections and participate in plant walk through for the purpose of finding and correcting safety problems.
- May assist with compatibility testing and identifying chemicals that have not been labeled following established protocols.
- May assist in setting up records for new products from customer specifications after QC protocols have been established.
- Read, write and speak English at a level to read testing procedures, quality control specifications and information in laboratory records. Must be able to report data orally and in writing.
- College level courses in General Chemistry and Laboratory Chemistry and prior quality control experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a candidate to perform essential functions of the job.
EQUIPMENT: Individual will work with lab press and standard lab equipment such as PSD analyzer, audiometer, chlorine meter and PH meters. Operates neutralization equipment and uses personal computer.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Must have previous QA experience. Must have worked or have prior classes in chemicals.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
East Saint Louis, IL
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Quality Assurance Inspector
City, State or Zip Code: East Saint Louis, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/27/2018