Call Center Tax Support Specialist - Hermitage, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $18.00
Staffmark has partnered with one of our top Global Clients and we're seeking to fill multiple Call Center Tax Support Specialist positions located in the Hermitage, TN area for a 3 month temporary assignment in an exciting & fun, professional call center environment!
WEEKLY PAY WITH $500 BONUS POTENTIAL
Job Overview: Primary responsibility of the Tax Support Specialist is to support the needs of the firm's National Federal Tax Services, Partnership Solutions Group (PSG) client organizations that utilize Tax PSG K-1 Tax services. Basic job responsibilities include answering calls from K-1 recipients or their specific designate, recording support needs, delivering basic resolutions through effective use of available knowledge and resources.
WE SEEK CANDIDATES THAT COME FROM A BANKING/FINANCE/TAX OR HEALTHCARE CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT
- Resolve and respond to investor support requests through multiple contact channels: phone, email, and voicemail
- Work with subject matter experts to escalate the issue for proper resolution when the caller's need exceed the job knowledge and expertise of the FRC analyst and/or the established time to resolve issue is exceeded.
- Record all transactions using an incident management tool and other related databases.
- Make knowledgebase look ups, identify gaps in knowledge and contribute to building a common knowledgebase.
- Properly handle information in accordance with PII common practices.
- Create reports on daily activities as required.
- Handle other PSG or Call Center support or project work as assigned.
- Continually develop a deeper knowledge of K-1 products to fully support partners of publicly traded partnerships.
- Support Annual Benefits Open Enrollment with the HR/Benefits Group as needed during Tax non-busy season.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT AN UPDATED RESUME!
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent - experience in a financial or accounting institution. 2 to 4 years of call center experience, preferably in a financial support center. Good typing and input skills are preferred as timely documentation of customer contact information is important. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to deal with frustrated callers. Experience in handling confidential information to include PII (Personal Identifiable Information). Proven ability to support internal or external business applications. Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical, and communications skills required. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas. Excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask. Expert problem solver. Effectively use knowledge and training to resolve issues. Previous success record in working on a team that has collaboratively met team goals and achieved positive results.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Call Center Tax Support Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Hermitage, TN
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/28/2018