Communication Coordinator - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $18.00
Job Summary: The Communications Coordinator is responsible for preparing, validating and posting contracting reports on the member portal, designed to inform the membership regarding the company contracts. The position also formats and refines documents that will be included in contract packages that will be communicated to the membership. The Communications Coordinator works closely with the Communications Specialists to assist in contract package development.
Contract Change communication
- Communicates contract changes to the company members weekly or per established schedule, via company Response and company Pharmacy Response through the following reports. This process is to communicate updates regarding products that have been added or deleted to a contract, price changes, catalog number changes, contract extensions and contract expirations.
- Prepares and posts the following reports accurately and consistently, and in accordance with the required timeframes:
- Summary Change Report
- Detail Change Report
- Contracts by Vendor
- National Contract Listing
- Conversion Report
- Contracting Calendar
- SIP Report
- Extension Report
Member Portal Management and Maintenance:
- Assures that several areas on the Member Portal are current with updated contents, including the Contracting page (Contract Package contents) and also the News page.
- Updates contract information as needed, in collaboration with the negotiator and supplier.
Contract Package preparation:
- Formats documents that will be used by the Communications Specialists in the company contract packages, including Contract Summary, FAQ, Price File, Cross Reference, Value-Adds, Letters of Commitment, Standardization Incentive Programs, and other documents as applicable to the agreement.
- Ensures that all Contract Package documents are accurate and consistent with company established marketing and brand guidelines.
- Participates in peer review of contract package documents to assure quality and consistency.
Duties (included but not limited to):
Maintain proficiency with applicable company systems
Comply with all company and department policies and procedures
Partner with all applicable teams and departments to actively contribute to team performance in meeting department and organizational strategic vision and goals
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Excellent interpersonal, organization, computer and analytical skills Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar usage Must have experience managing multiple deadlines Excellent customer service skills Must be able to work independently and with teams Solid knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Excel and Word. Education: College graduate, Bachelors degree preferred. Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience in business, writing/publishing, or healthcare setting. Physical Demands/Working Conditions: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 35 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/28/2018