NetSuite Administrator - Lawrenceburg, TN
Branch ID: 5121
Staffmark is currently recruiting for a NetSuite Administrator to work for a ever growing distribution company in Lawrenceburg,TN. As a NetSuite Administrator you'll manage and maintain the NetSuite ERP System, and work with various business areas such as Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Purchasing and Finance, to provide the necessary support and customizations for their processes, as it pertains to NetSuite.
- Maintain and Manage NetSuite Application
- Manage process testing for ongoing upgrades
- Assist in data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various system
- Work with the business areas to generate custom reports as necessary
- Document all customizations and workflows
- Experience with Oracle, WMS, OTM, Avalara, Bronto, Solupay
- Experience with full cycle NetSuite implementation
- Experience in system integration testing and unit testing.
How to apply?
- Go to our website and APPLY today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text at 931-424-0033 (Using reference # Net - 101)
- Email your up to date resume to Heather.White@Staffmark.com
-Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field (Computer Science, Information System, Information Technology or Computer Engineering -5 years minimum experience as a NetSuite Administrator -Experience with Oracle, WMS, OTM, Avalara, Bronto, Solupay -SuiteCommerce -Experience with full cycle NetSuite implementation -Experience in system integration testing and unit testing.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lawrenceburg, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/28/2018