Electronics Test Technician - Woodridge, IL
Branch ID: 3252
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $22.00
- Communicate directly with customers to identify customer needs and maintains ongoing regular, direct contact with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Test, troubleshoot, and repairs gensets where extensive electrical and mechanical knowledge is required.
- Provide assistance to engineering, service or sales departments in solving test problems; using instrumentation in the large test cells, or by obtaining special testing instruments.
- Determine reasons for systems failures.
- Using blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics, assemble complex electrical/electronic systems.
- Provide customer certification test data as required for shipping release.
- Receive instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features, and possible solutions.
- This position requires performing work under supervision and regularly reports to a manager or team lead.
- Self-sufficient on some work, but still learning to become independent in day-to-day task completion.
Associate's Degree in a related field. At least 6 months of relevant experience. Drug Screening. Prior use of Multi-meter and Oscilloscope.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Electronics Test Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/29/2018