Machine Operator - Muncie, IN
Branch ID: 5091
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $14.00
If you have a passion for CNC Machine Operation and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! We are hiring for a fast-growing and dynamic company with a full time opportunity that comes with outstanding benefits.
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for producing products by operating equipment. These are long term opportunities with growing our local company. Flexible to work all shifts is a must.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator will include preparing machine for production, producing parts, maintaining specifications, visual inspection of parts, quality assurance, ensuring correct operation of equipment, and maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
Full time hours available plus great opportunities for overtime. Flexible to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts, 8-10-12 hour days, 5-7 days per week, including weekends.
Successful CNC Machine Operator candidates will have:
- 6 months or more experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with CNC machine operation
- Understanding of quality assurance/inspection
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work 10-12 hrs/day, 7 days/week, including weekends
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 765-289-8367
- Call our Muncie Scheduling Center for additional assistance at 844-255-9356. Hours are Monday-Friday between 8am - 5pm.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
EXTENDED HOURS in the Muncie office! December 11 - accepting walk in's from 4pm - 7pm. Complete your application prior to coming in to speed up your process!
Machine Operator experience. 6 mos or more experience in a manufacturing or production environment. Must be able to work any shift. Able to work at a fast pace. Able to work 8-10-12 hour days, 5-7 days per week. Able to work overtime, including weekends. Ability to work independently. High School Diploma or GED. All candidates must submit to a drug screen.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Muncie, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/30/2018