Warehouse Sorter - Muncie, IN
Branch ID: 5091
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $13.50
Staffmark is looking for hard working, reliable and flexible candidates for seasonal Warehouse Sorting positions. Duties include: Visual inspection for defects, packing/sorting product, and general warehouse duties.
Successful candidates will have warehouse experience including:
- Previous experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting
- Ability to handle material, scrap, and finished product
- Ability to repack product
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends, 10 to 12 hours per day
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 765-289-8367
- Call our Muncie Scheduling Center for additional assistance at 844-255-9356. Hours are Monday-Friday between 8am - 5pm.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
EXTENDED HOURS in the Muncie office! December 11 - accepting walk in's from 4pm - 7pm. Complete your application prior to coming in to speed up your process!
#production #warehouse #packing #manufacturing #sorting
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of related experience. Must be willing to work any shift, including weekends, and 10 to 12 hours per day. Lift up to 40 lbs.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Muncie, IN
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/30/2018