Mail Processor - San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 2200
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $19.50
Staffmark is hiring for a Mail Processor / Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA for a premier corporate financial institution. If you are looking for a new position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
Schedule: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Receives, sorts incoming US Mail.
- Delivers mail.
- Prepares outgoing mail.
- Performs regular mail runs.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies; order supplies when needed.
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Answer telephones and transfers caller to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors when covering reception desk.
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Call or text us 408-496-5450
• Email: Santaclara@staffmark.com
Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Excellent written and oral communication. Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization. Ability to handle confidential information.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Francisco, CA
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/30/2018