Customer Service Representative - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Staffmark is hiring a Customer Service Representative for a one year contract position!
- Handle high volume of external inbound customer and sales agent inquiries.
- Communicates product features and benefits and contract provision details.
- Ability to handle most customer interactions independently.
- Ability to explain basic information in functional area.
- Maintains satisfactory level of key performance indicators according to departmental requirements.
- Associates, or Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of call center experience required
- Accountable, ethical, good decision-making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills and ability to multitask
Training & Development:
- Customer Service Representatives undergo a comprehensive training program to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing.
- Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
- This is a full-time position Monday through Friday with a rotating Saturday.
- Candidates should be flexible to work any shift between 8am 8pm during the work week.
Minimum 2 years of call center experience required
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York, NY
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/30/2018